When purchasing and ordering checkweighers, the following points should generally be clarified:
(1) Instrument name: The instrument name should be checked. Such as multi-level checkweighers, push-plate checkweighers, air-blown checkweighers, etc.
(2) Instrument model: Different instrument models are different, pay attention to distinguish. Such as air blowing checkweigher, model: SG-100, multi-level rejection checkweigher, model: SG-D220, etc.
(3) Measuring range: such as 0.05-20/30kg, 5-1500g, 4-600g, etc.
(4) Accuracy: 0.05g, 0.1g, 0.2g, 0.5g, etc.
(5) Detection speed, power supply, material, function, etc.
(6) Optional: U disk interface; RS232 interface; sound and light alarm lights and so on.