Why is a checkweigher worth buying?
1. The check weighing scale helps you to control the cost reasonably
The use of checkweighers can effectively reduce consumption, improve inspection precision, and help you improve the efficiency of your production line. The investment cost of the checkweigher may be profitable in just a few months, weeks or even days!
2. Use checkweigher feedback adjustment to ensure reasonable filling volume
Use the feedback automatic control system to avoid overloading and underweight products by setting reference points in the filling machine.
3. Save costs and increase product profitability
A checkweigher with good precision settings can minimize product weight errors, reduce consumption, and ensure that a large number of products can be produced without changing the raw material consumption!
4. Comprehensive promotion steps to improve and improve efficiency
Checkweighers provide real-time monitoring of the product process, and product weight monitoring provides valuable data for the process, which can be used to improve production and productivity.
5. Improve product quality and consider customers' strict processing process
The checkweigher is used as a tool to reduce product weight and dimensional tolerances and verify the accuracy of the process.
6. Save labor costs
Using dynamic online weighing can reduce potential sampling errors and long-term labor costs.
When purchasing and ordering checkweighers, the following points should generally be clarified:
(1) Instrument name: The instrument name should be checked. Such as multi-stage checkweigher, push plate checkweigher, air blown checkweigher, etc.
(2) Instrument model: different instrument models are different, pay attention to distinguish. Such as air-blown rejection checkweigher, model: SG-100, multi-stage rejection checkweigher, model: SG-D220, etc.
(3) Measuring range: such as 0.05-20/30kg, 5-1500g, 4-600g, etc.
(4) Accuracy: 0.05g, 0.1g, 0.2g, 0.5g, etc.
(5) Detection speed, power supply, material, function, etc.
(6) Optional: U disk interface; RS232 interface; sound and light alarm lights and so on.